Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Ludwigsburg - Week 1 - Goodbye Offenburg!

Elder Monson, Elder & Sister Hatch, Elder Hadfield - Goodbye, Offenburg!






First few days in Ludwigsburg have been great. I really enjoy this place. The ward is awesome. Almost half of the ward is primary age kids. They're fun. Elder Werner is from Cali, and he's been out for a little over a year now, he's 4 transfers older than I am. We get along great and we really enjoy each other. I like working with him, but it's slow. So ist es. Not many investigators right now, we're building from the bottom. We do have 1 that we're all teaching. She's getting baptized on the 13th of June. It'll feel like an overall win for the area. We live actually in Bietigheim-Bissingen which is a Stadtteil from Ludwigsburg and then the church is in Freiberg, which is another Stadtteil of Ludwigsburg. The other elders are in Ludwigsburg. It takes about 40 minutes-an hour to get to church. Lots of transportation. S-Bahns (street cars) everywhere. Stuttgart is right down the road. It's really pretty here and I enjoy it. That's about all I can tell you as of now. I'm doing great, no worries here. We're having a lot of fun, just got to pick up the area and the members will help us do that. Things are good here. Area is great, ward is amazing. Having a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment