Hey
everybody,
Just
a short email this week because I already Skyped home and had all that fun
and jazz. This week, a lot of appointments fell out and it was actually quite a frustrating week. Very draining.
It seems to be that we always have
one really good week then one bad week on top of it. I don't get why. Hard to explain I suppose.
That made for some good solid time on the
streets. It's been a while since
I've had that.
On Tuesday, we found 7 potentials on a Tausch with Elder
Mateer, and on Wednesday 3 more. Since then, no more. There's
just some missionaries who find different things more productive than others. I'm of the solid opinion that
my time is best spent on the
streets seeing the people, and talking to everyone I can talk to. That's the only way this whole experience
works.
So
there has been a couple points in the past couple weeks where
I've been really frustrated, just
because there's often a lot to do, and we can fill our time with good activities, or we can fill them
with better and best activities
that give us the chance to see more people, talk to more of them, teach more of them, and baptize them
when it comes down to it. That's a
common frustration I have with some missionaries. It's an improvement I keep trying to make as well, as I
wasn't always the one to want to
go do the best activities, I was just satisfied with the good ones. That's a big lesson I've learned on the
mission. So yeah, one of those
weeks I suppose. Lots to learn from.
Shoutout
to my mom. I love her with all my heart and she's my number one fan
and my hero. Happy Mother’s Day to her and all moms everywhere.
Thanks
for your emails and support. I love you all!
-Elder
Hadfield
No comments:
Post a Comment