This week has been really just fantastic. We were just absolutely on fire this week. We set a record for lessons in our area this week. We now have 4 baptismal dates in our area as well, and we're really hoping we can reach all of them. The 4 are M, M, R, and N. I love Frau N. She's a lady from Columbia and she moved here to Germany a long time ago. But, her husband, who is German, and she are now divorced. We met her on the street, and she's just going through some really hard times. She was so prepared to meet with us though. It's amazing to see the people the Lord prepares. Before our 2nd lesson with her, she had watched the Restoration video online and listened to a talk from President Monson. She loves the church, she's now been 2 times, and her date is the 4th of April. In between conference sessions. (: M is April 11, and M and R are both on the 28th of March. Keep praying for me! I feel so many prayers for me every day. It's incredible. We also found 3 new investigators this week, and 2 by dooring, which is less used in our mission! It was awesome.
But, the coolest part is yet to come. Last Monday night, after emails, we got a call from President Kohler for 2 referrals in our area. They are both 16 year old girls, who are best friends and went on an exchange program in Michigan, and lived with their uncle, who happens to be the Bishop. While they were there, they became so in touch with the gospel, and learned all of the discussions. They received permission from their parents to be baptized when they returned. Well, they got home last Monday night from their trip, and we have been praying for them constantly. I got in touch with the Bishop last Friday and he reported to me that the families are taking it pretty hard to see their girls change so much. We're really praying for the softening of the families hearts before we contact them again. If you could just add them in your prayers that would be awesome!!
Elder Mohn is transferring to Ellwegan (Stuttgart Zone) for his last 6 weeks. He will be with another Elder that is also going home next transfer. I'm staying in Offenburg, working with Elder Howarth this transfer. He and Elder Killpack were MTC comps. He'll be way fun to work with. He's DL this transfer as well. We just got news that Elder Bednar is coming to our mission on April 25. I'm so excited to see him in person. In the last couple months, he has become one of my favorites. The whole mission will be coming together for it. It's going to be so cool. I cannot wait! He's going to be awesome.
Elder Mohn is transferring to Ellwegan (Stuttgart Zone) for his last 6 weeks. He will be with another Elder that is also going home next transfer. I'm staying in Offenburg, working with Elder Howarth this transfer. He and Elder Killpack were MTC comps. He'll be way fun to work with. He's DL this transfer as well. We just got news that Elder Bednar is coming to our mission on April 25. I'm so excited to see him in person. In the last couple months, he has become one of my favorites. The whole mission will be coming together for it. It's going to be so cool. I cannot wait! He's going to be awesome.
I love you all, and I hope you have a great week.
Love,

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment