| Transfer to Munich |
Last few days in Ludwigsburg were good. I had lots of things to get done and we didn't have a lot of appointments, but we did meet with Bruder Cataldo again before I left which was nice. I love that guy. Other than that, it wasn't busy like normal. L's baptism never got set before I left, but should soon. Her grandpa is still in the hospital.
Transfer was awesome. I feel great. Super duper tired, but nonetheless great. We've been really hitting the streets of Munich. It's been fun.
Apartment wise, the AP's actually got a new apartment, so they're out, but very often at our place because we live at the mission office, which is where they normally have to be. They went down to 3 office elders this transfer. There were 2 companionships of office elders, but now just a dritt. They live with us, so it's a 5 man. It's fun. We play rugby every morning together, and I'm having a great time. No car for exchanges, just trains, that's good though. There is a very real chance I could go back to Passau for a day.
Elder Croft is from Utah,
Salt Lake, Sugarhouse, right around that area. I really really love
him. We're doing great. We got along well from the start and we're
doing great things. We've found 14 potential investigators since Thursday
and we just enjoy each other a lot. He's served in Wien, Ingolstadt,
here, and somewhere else. Es fällt mir nicht ein. He's got an
awesome personality. He's a powerful teacher, which is something I
can learn from him and I will work on. He's got terrific German, which
is great. My German has felt a little like it's been flat lining and I need to get it back up.
So, I'm on fire here. The work is awesome. The area
is dead, but that just makes it more fun. Gotta find your new people and
really really put the rubber to the road. We've hit it off on a good
point. I feel like I jumped on a train that didn't stop driving which is
good. I'm doing great. No worries here. The zone is awesome. We taught
114 lessons as a zone this week between 15 companionships, so it's good.
Well, hey, I love you, hope it's a good week. We got stuff to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment