| Elder Hadfield & Elder Croft |
I don't have a lot of time today
because some things came up and we were needed somewhere in our zone. I only have 10 minutes but I'll do my best to fill you in and answer your questions.
Our Zone Training went awesome on Tuesday. They've been setting up for Oktoberfest here in Munich, and it looks so cool. I've
enjoyed seeing the progress. No restrictions on us during those times,
it's normal work guidelines, but we just have to be careful. Elder Croft got kicked
in the chest a couple weeks ago by a drunk guy. Insane I tell
ya.
Elder Croft is a really good teacher, which is where I need to improve, so it's good that I get to be with him.
This week, we had 119 lessons as a zone, 2
baptisms, which gives us 7 in our zone for the quarter, 92 for the year
as a mission. We still have 15 dates, and Elder Croft and I set one of
those this week. His name is R from Bulgaria. He's 17. We're excited
for him, but it is going to take some really hard work to get
him there. It's for the 3rd of October.The zone is definitely headed in the right direction. I'm excited about where we are headed. We committed everyone at Zone Meeting this week to carry a Book of Mormon as often as possible the next few weeks and see if it makes a difference. I've got to run now. I'll make sure I do better next week.
Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment