Monday, December 28, 2015

Munich - Week 20



Sam Quotes from e-mails to Mom & Dad after Christmas & Skype:

Well man, this week has been crazy. I'm so stuffed!

 Christmas at Bishop's was awesome. I loved being with their little girls and 
enjoying the time with their family.

We had great food.

It was also just nice to experience the German tradition of opening all the gifts 
on the evening of he 24th and watching the kids be so excited about everything. 

Seeing you was such a wonderful experience.

Bishop and his wife got elder Carr and I ties which was way nice of them. 
It really was such a great day.

 If I had to name a German dish that I would love to have mom cook it would probably 
be Spätzle and Blau kraut. It's way good and I think the family would like it too.

Sure sucks about the Packers.

I'm doing great and I'm really happy. 

I love you!!!!!!

Back in Passau 12/31/15 with Elder Faux
Spending Time with the Greatest Guys in the World on the Greatest Day of the Year 12/24/15
Christmas Eve at the Mission Office 12/24/15
Christmas at the Hettenkofer's 12/24/15
The Whole Turkey at Christmas Dinner! 12/23/15


No comments:

Post a Comment