December 7, 2015
 |
| Christmas Markets - Munich 2015 |
 |
| Elder Hadfield & Elder Carr - New Companion! |
 |
| Hadfield & Croft |
 |
Ward Christmas Party!
|
Hey everybody!
Things are going excellent! We've had yet another great week in the paradise of Munich. We're very excited about the things that are happening and hope it continues.
S has been letdown after letdown. We have not heard his voice or seen him since the tithing lesson. I think he needs time. Time to work it all out in his head and figure it out in his heart.
S: More bad news. She's doing just fine. We've finished all the lessons and everything, we've just been waiting for the day of her baptism. She was on her way to the ward Christmas party and had a little fall. On her face. She's bumped up her teeth and head, elbows, and knees. We're worried about her for sure. She's very positive about the whole thing, but we haven't seen her since. She couldn't make it to church
yesterday. She's still excited, but it might have to be moved another week if she's not doing okay.
M: Great news. We're done with the lessons basically. He is doing great. We taught him the Law of Chastity, The Word of Wisdom, and Tithing in 3 days last week because we felt like he could handle it, and handle it he did. He's been doing awesome. We're excited for him as well.
That's about it investigator wise. We had a great
Christmas party with the ward. Had a couple former investigators come and take part. It'll be interesting to see what happens there. I'm excited for the next couple weeks. At the
Christmas party, I managed to drop a heavy table from about the height of my head onto my toe while trying to move children out of the way. It's broken. But it has really pretty colors. (:
I'm getting Elder Carr this transfer!! I don't know him, but I've heard he is so cool. He and I have talked once for sure, but I'll be getting to know him better starting Thursday. I'm excited. Until then, Elder Croft and I have a ton of work to get done. Things are great. Your prayers are very much appreciated. I love you all. Keep doing great things!
Elder Sam Hadfield
Lommelstraße 7
81479 München
Deutschland
No comments:
Post a Comment