I had a cool
experience this week. Elder Charles from the Seventy and his wife came
to speak to us. They were baptized almost 40 years ago because two
missionaries knocked on their door. Sister Charles said, "The best thing
about the missionaries that taught us was that they never came in pairs
of two. If you come in 2's you're doing it wrong. There should always
be a 3rd member that comes with you, and it should be a member of the
Godhead. Before you ever say a word, they should feel the power that you
carry with you." I think that was powerful.
One other
powerful thing was singing the EFY Medley as missionaries. It reminded
me of when we sang it as a ward about two years ago. I flashed back and
could feel and hear the voices of the youth of our ward singing it. It
was very powerful. I am grateful for the youth of our ward and the
FANTASTIC leaders we were brought up by. It was amazing to be a part of
that. (:
I love you all. Next Time I email, it will be from Germany and I will have lots of stories of people and experiences. I love you all! (:
I love you all. Next Time I email, it will be from Germany and I will have lots of stories of people and experiences. I love you all! (:
Elder Hadfield
Arriving October 27, 2014
Elder Samuel Phillip Hadfield
Alpine German-Speaking Mission
Lommelstrasse 7
81479 Munchen
Germany
Alpine German-Speaking Mission
Lommelstrasse 7
81479 Munchen
Germany
No comments:
Post a Comment