Monday, February 15, 2016

Munich - Week 26

Today was cool. We were at Neuschwanstein again with our district. We had a really good time. We are so dang busy. 
This week has been great.We went to Ingolstadt for an Austausch and there are 10 new people to teach. Then we came back to our area, and with just the few days we had to work with, we found 10 people in our area, and taught 11 lessons. Things are going really smoothly here. We have 4 progressing investigators. D is coming often to church, and he is wanting to marry our member girl hahaha. So yeah, it's looking pretty good. We're trying to set a date with him this week. S is coming along really well, just doesn't want to be baptized yet. He's more active in our ward, than in his other Protestant ward. A is doing well -- loves the Book of Mormon, just needs a further testimony of it and needs to come to church. M HAS COME BACK. We've taught him twice this week, and he's so ready this time around. He's really really close. I'm excited for him. I want to stay here!! We also got a call this week..... from..... S!!!! (: He wants to meet again. I'm really pumped to see him again.
As you can see, things are really going. We're always really busy. Flooded with appointments. I think I'm leaving this transfer though from what I've heard. We'll see. I'll still keep contact with all these people. Transfers are on March 3 by the way.
Favorite German Pastry: I love the Krapfen. It's always a nice refresher.
Breakfast is almost always Musli.
The zone is progressing really well. I know that we've gotten 30 more lessons in the past couple weeks than normal. It's exciting to see the progression. 

Alrighty family, I gotta get in bed. I love you! (:
Sam

Elder Sam Hadfield
Lommelstraße 7
81479 München
Deutschland












February 2016 Mission Leadership Conference

Munich District Meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment