Monday, February 22, 2016

Munich - Week 27










Hallo zusammen!

So, another week down. I think this was week 75 or something like that, according to someone from my MTC group. It's even weirder because the sisters of our group go home next week. What?! I can hardly believe it.

So I have a pretty good idea of what's going to happen to me next transfer. I've heard thins... So I'll tell you next week when it's official. (:

Cool story from this week. I was on Austausch in Augsburg with Elder Maw which was really cool.  We had a really good time. But we were on the way back, and we split up on the train, and Elder Maw started talking to an old guy, and I sat next to this older lady, who laughed, got up, and left. So I was sitting there throughout the train ride, and the ticket checker came around. He checked Elder Maw, who had a 2 person ticket, and I had a 2 person ticket as well. So we just used his ticket, and I saved mine so that Elder Carr and I could get somewhere later in the day. Then, the ticket checker moved onto the next girl, who had run to catch the train to visit her sick Grandma in Munich, and had not bought her ticket. So she was begging the controller to let her buy a ticket from him, which would cost about 13 euro, and he wasn't having it. So that meant a 60 euro fine for her. So I saw this going down, and realized I had the extra ticket. So I got up and asked him if I could just put her on my extra ticket. He didn't seem rather happy about it, but what was he going to say at that point? He said, Ausnahmsweise, then swiped my ticket. She was obviously breathing sighs of relief and was really thankful. So she came and sat with me and we had a really good talk.

She was a really cute 18 year old girl from Poland. She's been here for 5 years and has learned perfect German. She and I just had a really great conversation on the train and she gave me her number. Then offered to come home with me hahaha. But now she's being taught by the Elders in Augsburg and who knows what will come from it. Cool deal right?

So yeah, it's been around 70 degrees today. Holy cow it's been great. We went out Mountain Biking today with a member and it was tons of fun just to be out.

Investigators are doing good. D is a little less ready than we thought he was, but is coming pretty well. I think he'll be definitely baptized, it's just a matter of when.

M is doing alright, just hard to get in contact with and lost his job as well.

S is nix. Unbelievable. Frustrating too.

S is progressing, has been to church a few times now.


A is coming along. We are trying to teach all the lessons to him slowly through scripture stories this time around. It's working pretty well. That man loves to read...



No comments:

Post a Comment